Monday, March 30, 2015

Truth is the best medicine?


Yes, this is actually a photo of my pills I lined up on my messenger bag right before I took them. No, they don't actually say "This will make you vomit" but maybe they should, right?

I met someone online - another ALK+ NSCLC person who is on Zykadia right now. We shared side effects and ended up being pretty damn similar. In one message the guy asked me, "Do the stomach cramps ever stop?" I wasn't having them at the time, but I know how he feels.

I'm still unsure of whether I have a cold or just trouble breathing. I e-mailed my nurse. I have scans in a week anyway. I still don't like food very much and for me? That's just wrong.

1 comment:

  1. Somewhere the content of the blog surrounded by little arguments. Yes it is healthy for readers. They can include this kind of language in their writing skill as well as while group discussion in college.helionof z

    ReplyDelete