Friday, July 18, 2014

Awkwaaaaard...

I have an app on my phone that will fairly accurately track the distance, speed and route of my bike rides. It has a countdown function so I can press start, and have a few seconds to get on my bike and get moving before it starts to count time and distance.

Today I had to restart the countdown a total of four times, because I could not get on my bike.



1st try: Leg cramped when swinging my leg over the frame.

2nd try: Got my leg over and was straddling the bike. Could not hop on the seat.

3rd try: Same.

4th try: Finally made it on, but not without a little discomfort (leg cramping).

I smiled the whole ride to work because I thought it was funny.

This is how I roll. 

I may need to drop the seat a tiny bit until the cramps in my legs go away. 

I'm working an extra day this week so I can have comp time to go to NY in August. I totally forgot until yesterday. Glad my boss reminded me!

1 comment:

  1. Such determination! But we know you're not a quitter! (Next picture, I'd like to see one of those yarn wigs on the kitty.)

    ReplyDelete